Kurt Madel is Director, Global Solution Architecture for CloudBees and works out of their office in Richmond, VA. He has over 20 years of software engineering and architecture experience, including DevOps in real world scenarios. He and his team work with CloudBees customers, and internally with CloudBees product, sales, and engineering teams, to help customers learn and use the CloudBees continuous delivery platform architected for the enterprise. Prior to joining CloudBees he was a software engineer at Capital One where he developed APIs for Apple Pay and helped lead their REST API initiative to include leading the development of a micro-service framework used by thousands of developers and streamlining of CI / CD processes. Based on his DevOps experience, Kurt provides a realistic, practical approach to help CloudBees customers realize continuous delivery.
- Securely Using Cloud Services from Jenkins Kubernetes Agents
- Using Kubernetes Pod Security Policies with CloudBees Core - Jenkins
- Securely Building Container Images on Kubernetes
- Technologists Lightning Talks for DevOps World | Jenkins World 2019 San Francisco
- CloudBees' Cross Team Collaboration for Asynchronous DevSecOps
- Jenkins Plugins: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly